By accessing Corridor24, you are agreeing to the following terms, which are designed to make sure that website is friendly, safe, and works for everyone older than 18 years of age.
As part of the conditions of your use of Corridor24, you agree that you will not do the following:
• Violate laws;
• Violate the Posting Rules;
• Post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
• Be false or misleading;
• Infringe any third-party right;
• Distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
• Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the interest or property of Corridor24 users;
• Impose an unreasonable load on Corridor24 infrastructure
• Copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
• Use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Corridor24 and collect content for any purpose without our written permission;
• Collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
• Bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Corridor24
• Collect personal data about other users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Corridor24 and any consequences that may result from your post. We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or remove any content that we believe is inappropriate or breaching the above terms. We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict user’s registration or a user’s usage of Corridor24 either temporarily or permanently.
We are working tirelessly to always keep the site working properly, friendly and safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the report button or contact us.
However, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep user off Corridor24 if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. Whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off the platform or not, we do not accept any liability for monitoring or for unauthorized or unlawful content on our website or use of Corridor24 by users. You also recognize and accept that Corridor24 is not under any obligation to monitor any data or content which is submitted to or available on the site.
Some of our features may display your ad on other sites that are part of the Corridor24 community or social network. By using Corridor24, you agree that your ads can be displayed on these other sites. The terms for other sites are similar to these terms, but you may be subject to additional laws or other restrictions in the countries where your ad is posted.
Fees and Services:
Using Corridor24 is generally free for a period of time. We also have other packages with special features of your choice to select from. A fee is charged for certain packages. You will be able to view these options on pricing table. The special features fees are quoted accordingly and we may change them from time to time. We will notify users of any change in fee policy by contacting users on email and posting such changes on the site. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or in the case of new services.
Our fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying them when they’re due. If you don’t, we may limit your ability to use the service. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, your listing would be removed from the site.
Corridor24 is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from Corridor24 without our written consent. You agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of Corridor24 other than your own content. When you give us content, you are granting us and representing that you have the right to grant us, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensee right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights to that content.
You agree not to post content that infringes the rights of third parties, this includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). A large number of very varied products are offered on Corridor24 by private individuals, entitled parties, copyright owners, trademark rights or other rights owned by third parties can report any offer which mainly infringe on their rights, and submit a request for this offer to be removed or transferred. If a legal representative of the entitled party reports this to us in the correct manner, products infringing on the intellectual property rights will be removed by Corridor24.
You agree not to hold Corridor24 responsible for things other users post or do.
We do not investigate user’s postings and we are not involved in the actual transactions between users. As most of the content on Corridor24 comes from other users. We do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
We will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service. But however, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties about the availability of our services.
Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchant-ability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of Corridor24.
You agree that by using Corridor24, you are giving your voluntary and informed consent to the collection, transfer, storage and use of your personal information by Corridor24 on our servers. You also agree that you are giving your voluntary and informed consent to receive marketing communications from us unless you notify us on the need not to relate such communications with you.
In order to ensure the security and reliable operation of the site for all users, Corridor24 reserves the right at its discretion to take whatever action it finds necessary to preserve the security, integrity and reliability of its network and back-office applications.
If a dispute arises between you and Corridor24, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by going to the contact us page. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Corridor24, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from the following:
1. Your use of and access to the Website and/or the Service
2. Your violation of any term of these Terms
3. Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation of any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right
4. Any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the service and the website.
You understand that when using the website, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that Corridor24 is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content and you agree and assume all liability for your use. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, defamatory or libelous and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Corridor24 with respect thereto.
Unaccepted ads on corridor24
The list below describes ads that can’t be posted on corridor24:
• Embargoed Goods
• Destructive Devices, Hazardous, Explosives, Radioactive and Toxic Materials.
• Stolen property/items
• Blood, and Body Parts or fluid
• Electronic Surveillance Equipment
• Counterfeit Products and replicas
• Governmental Uniforms and Badges, IDs, Documents and Licenses
• Illegal Drugs,
• Illegal items and services
• Fraudulent ads
• Substances and items used to manufacture controlled substances and drugs.
• Identity Documents and Personal Financial Records
• Illegal telecommunication and electronics equipment such as access cards, password sniffers, radar scanners, traffic signal control devices or cable descrambler
• Items which encourages illegal activity
• Material that is offensive, pornographic or harmful to minors
• Material or items that you are not authorized to sell
• Sale of bulk email, personal information, Internet Protocol (IP), Instant Messenger (IM), or mailing lists that contain names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal identifying information. Any tools or software designed predominantly to send unsolicited commercial messages
• Pictures or images that contain nudity
• Used cosmetics
• Weapons and related items
• Do not post the same Ad over and over again. Your ads will be removed if you do
• We only accept ads in English. However, foreign translation may be included below description if appropriate
• Discriminatory on race, religion or nationality
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us via contact us page.